Charcoal Outdoor Bean Bag
Designed with flexible and comfortable living in mind, our high-quality outdoor bean bags are crafted from a premium Olefin textile produced out of nylon fibre. Hardwearing, durable and timeless, the range makes for the perfect addition to pool areas, backyards, balconies, and outdoor entertaining areas.
- UV fade resistant: Rated 50+ UPF, meaning the fabric blocks 98% of the suns rays.
- Water and stain resistant: Moisture is wicked away and dries off quickly when it comes into contact with this material.
- Soft & comfortable: Olefin does not transmit static charges, and it is remarkably soft and smooth against the skin.
- Durable: This material is hard-wearing and stands up particularly well to abrasion.
- Inner and outer layer
- Child safety zips
- Minimal branding on leather loop feature
- Complimentary linen tote bag
Free Shipping Aust wide
FILLING YOUR BEAN BAG
Your IDLE SPACE bean bag will come unfilled and requires about 300 litres of polystyrene beans to fill. You will need around 3 bags of beans to fill an Idle Space Bean bag. You can buy polystyrene beans at Big W, and Kmart.
WASHING YOUR LINEN
We recommend a gentle hand wash or machine wash with lukewarm water only. Avoid using high temperatures as this can impact the natural fibres and cause shrinkage. Avoid using harsh detergents, colour brighteners or bleach, a mild detergent is recommended. If you are unsure on your detergent, we recommend spot testing prior.
When washing your linen by hand or by machine, ensure that your bean bag is separated from other fabrics and colours. Roughly rinse your bean bag in plenty of water to remove all traces of soap, detergent and residual, this will prevent the formation of age spots.
A touch of luxury to any space
Encouraging time-rich living in the realm of simplicity.
Luxury bean bags for indoor and outdoor spaces.